Camila Cabello is a Cuban-born American singer and songwriter, best known as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony.
Camila was born on March 3, 1997, in Cojímar, Havana, Cuba. As of 2022, she is 25 years old and single. She has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
Cabello gained popularity while in the Fifth Harmony group. She left the group in 2016 and released several other collaborations, including “Hey Ma” with Pitbull and J Balvin for The Fate of the Furious soundtrack (2017).
Interesting Facts about Camila Cabello
- Her full name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.
- She wasn’t a American citizenship until 2008.
- She started singing in the 7th grade.
- Cabello released her debut studio album, Camila in 2018 that reached number one on the US Billboard 200.
- “Señorita”, became her second single to top the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2021 Cabello made her acting debut, starring in Cinderella.
- “Havana” became the best-selling digital single of 2018.
- She is a philanthropist as well.
- She knows how to play guitar as well.
|Birth Date||March 3, 1997|
|Place||Cojímar, Havana, Cuba|
|Age||25 year old (as of 2022)|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, and Actress|
|Ethnicity||Mexican and Cuban|
|School||Miami Palmetto High School|
|Previous Relationships||Shawn Mendes|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches, 1.57 meters|
|Weight||48 kg, 106 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Camila Cabello Husband
The Havana-star is currently single. Previously, she dated Canadian singer-songwriter, Shawn Mendes. They broke up after two years of dating.
She also dated Matthew Hussey (2018 – 2019), Michael Clifford (2015), and Austin Mahone (2013 – 2014).
Camila Cabello Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Camila in 2022 is $18 million.
|Source of Income||music, endorsements|
|Net Worth in 2022||$18 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$14 million|