Cindy Bruna is a French model popular for working for designers like Balmain, Alexander McQueen, and Victoria’s Secret, and became the first model of color to walk exclusively for Calvin Klein.
Cindy Bruna was born on 27 September 1994, in Saint-Raphael, France. Cindy is currently 25 years old and has a whopping net worth of $1.5 million. Currently, she is single.
Bruna has worked for brands like Vivienne Westwood and Zuhair Murad. Read to find more about her.
|Birth Date||27 September 1994|
|Age||25 years old (as of 2020)|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
- Cindy started her career in 2010.
- Cindy worked for Wilhelmina Models.
- Cindy exclusively walked for Calvin Klein.
- Cindy appeared on the cover of Vogue Italia and editorials within American Vogue, Vogue Arabia, Vogue Japan, Vogue Spain, Vogue Ukraine, Vogue Portugal, and more.
- Cindy walked on Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013.
- Cindy also starred in campaigns for Prada, Burberry, Chanel, Michael Kors, L’Oreal, Yves Saint Laurent, and more.
- Similarly, Cindy walked for popular designers like Jean-Paul Gaultier, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Antonio Berardi, Armani, Moschino, Philipp Plein, and more.
Cindy Bruna Net Worth
The net worth of Cindy is $1.5 million.
|Source of Income||Modeling|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Cindy is currently single.
Social Media Profile
|Cindy Bruna Instagram|
|No Official Twitter|
|YouTube||No YouTube Channel|
|Website||No Official Website|