Alia Bhatt is a British actress of Indian descent who is best known for her role in Gangubai Kathiawadi (2022). Her list of achievements includes four Filmfare Awards. She is one of India’s highest-paid actresses, having been included in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list every year since 2014 and winning the TIME100 Impact Award in 2022.
Alia was born in Mumbai, India on January March 15, 1993. As of 2023, she is 29 years old and has an estimated net worth of USD $23 million.
Alia Bhatt made her debut as a child actress through Sangharsh in 1999. She has appeared in many movies, including Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017), Raazi (2018)., Gully Boy (2019), Kalank (2019), and Sadak 2 (2020).
Did You Know?
- Alia Bhatt’s mother is of Kashmiri and German descent, and her father is of Gujarati descent.
- She is interested in going to live performances and has released a single featuring six of her film songs titled “Samjhawan Unplugged” in 2014.
- Alia Bhatt has two full siblings in her family tree: Pooja and Rahul.
- Alia was notorious in high school for her preference for being alone.
- Alia Bhatt studied dance at Shiamak Davar’s Academy and music at A R Rahman’s music school.
|Height in Inches||5 feet 3 inches|
|Height in Meters||1.60 meter|
|Weight in KG||54 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||119 lbs|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Sister(s)||Pooja Bhatt, Shaheen Bhatt|
|Son (s)||Will update soon|
|Daughter (s)||Raha Kapoor|
Alia Bhatt Popular Movies
|Year||Movies and TV Shows||Role|
|1999||Sangharsh||Young Reet Oberoi|
|2012||Student of the Year||Shanaya Singhania|
|2016||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||DJ|
|2022||Gangubai Kathiawadi||Gangubai Kathiawadi|
|2022||Brahmāstra: Part One – Shiva||Isha|
Alia Bhatt Husband
Is Alia married? Yes, she is married to Ranbir Kapoor.
But previously, she was in a relationship with Sabuj Vhai.
Alia Bhatt Net Worth
As of January 2023, the estimated net worth of Alia is $ 23 million.
|Salary||Will update soon|
|Source of Income||Movies, TV shows|
|Net Worth in 2022||$23 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||Will update soon|