Chris Pratt is an American actor popular for his stellar performances as Star-Lord in Guardian of Galaxy.
Chris Pratt was born on June 21, 1979, in Virginia, Minnesota, U.S. Chris is 40 years old (in 2020) and married to Katherine Schwarzenegger, an American author. Pratt has accumulated a whopping net worth of $60 million.
Pratt has starred in popular movies like Jurassic World (2015), Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and more.
|Birth Date||June 21, 1979|
|Place||Virginia, Minnesota, U.S|
|Age||40 years old (as of 2020)|
|Education||Lake Steven High School, Lake Stevens, Washington|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Father||Daniel Clifton Pratt|
- Chris started his career in 2000.
- His first movie was Cursed Part 3 in 2000.
- In 2009, he starred in the NBC comedy series Parks and Recreation.
- In the year 2011, he portrayed in Moneyball.
- He starred in Her in 2003, alongside Oscar winner, Joaquin Phoenix.
- His movie- Guardians of the Galaxy was a super hit movie, grossing $773.3 million.
- Chris portrayed the lead role in American science fiction adventure film, Jurassic World in 2015. The movie grossed $1.672 billion worldwide.
- He co-starred Jennifer Lawrence in Passengers in 2016.
- Pratt reprised his role in Guardians of the Galaxy sequel Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in 2017.
- In April 2018, Chris portrayed the character in Avengers: Infinity War.
- He reprised his role in Avengers: Endgame on April 26, 2019.
Chris Pratt Movies and TV Shows
|Cursed Part 3 (2000)||The Extreme Team (2003)||Strangers with Candy (2005)|
|Walk the Talk (2007)||Wieners (2008)||Wanted (2008)|
|Bride Wars (2009)||Deep in the Valley (2009)||Jennifer’s Body (2009)|
|The Multi-Hyphenate (2009)||Take Me Home Tonight (2011)||Moneyball (2011)|
|What’s Your Number? (2011)||10 Years (2011)||The Five-Year Engagement (2012)|
|Zero Dark Thirty (2012)||Movie 43 (2013)||Mr. Payback (2013)|
|Delivery Man (2013)||Her (2013)||The Lego Movie (2014)|
|Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)||Jurassic World (2015)||Jem and the Holograms (2015)|
|The Magnificent Seven (2016)||Passengers (2016)||Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)|
|Avengers: Infinity War (2018)||Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)||The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)|
|The Kid (2019)||Avengers: Endgame (2019)||Onward (2020)|
|The Huntress (2001)||Everwood (2002-2006)||Path of Destruction (2005)|
|The O.C. (2006-2007)||The Batman (2008)||Parks and Recreation|
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (2010, 2011)||Saturday Night Live (2014)||Mom (2017)|
|2014||Breakthrough Performer of the Year||CinemaCon Awards|
|Detroit Film Critics Society|
|2015||Best Actor (Guardians of the Galaxy)||Saturn Awards|
|2016||Best Action Performance (Jurassic World)||MTV Movie Awards|
|2017||Choice Movie Actor: Sci-Fi (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)||Teen Choice Awards|
|2018||MTV Movie & TV Awards||MTV Generation Award|
|2018||Choice Summer Movie Actor||Teen Choice Awards|
|2019||Favorite Butt-Kicker||Kids’ Choice Awards|
Chris Pratt Net Worth
The net worth of Chris Pratt is $60 million.
|Source of Income||Movie|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
Chris is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger, an American author. They got married in 2019. Before that, Pratt was married to Anna Faris (2009-2018.)
Pratt and Faris has a child, Jack in 2012.