Domhnall Gleeson, born on 12 May 1983 in the capital of Ireland, Dublin. His dad Brendon Gleeson is a popular British artist(actor). His mom Mary Gleeson is a housewife and raises 4 kids.
Domhnall Gleeson is the first child in the family. Domhnall Gleeson has kin as well, and their names are Brian Gleeson, Fergus Gleeson, and Rory Gleeson. He has made his family exceptionally pleased with his sheer assurance and diligent work. His height is six feet and one inch.
He acted on both stage and screen, grabbing a Tony Award-nominated in 2006 for his role in “The Lieutenant of Inishmore” in the Broadway production. He has performed in a few shows at Dublin’s Gate Theater, including American Buffalo and Great Expectations.
|Birth Date||12 May 1983|
|Birth Place||Dublin, Ireland|
|Profession||Actor, director, scriptwriter, film, writer|
|Active Year||since 2001|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Weight|| 77 kg|
|Family||Brendan Gleeson and Mary Gleeson|
|Sibling||Brian Gleeson, Fergus Gleeson, Rory Gleeson|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
From Malahide Community School Domhnall got his formal education. With the end of his secondary education, he enrolled into Dublin Institute of Technology and studied Media Arts in 2004.
At first, Domhnall wanted to recognize himself as a scriptwriter. However, he had no achievement in it. In spite of the fact that later he composed contents for television movie and “Immaturity as an act of charity” and another for a short film “Norin”, in which he showed up as a movie director.
Domhnall Gleeson has done magnificently well in all the Television programs and films in which he happened to be the part of it. In 2004, he showed up in a short movie called Six Shooter and the role he played was a clerk. He showed up in a film called A Dog Year in 2009, and he acted as Anthony Armstrong in that film.
In 2010, Domhnall Gleeson showed up in a film called Never Let Me Go, and the role he depicted was named as Rodney, and he did superbly well in that film. Different films and Television programs he has been part including Peter Rabbit, Rebel Heart, The Last Furlong, Your Bad Self, and Black Mirror.
Domhnall Gleeson has won extensive honors, for example, Berlin International Film Festival, Empire Award, and Hamptons International Film Festival Award.
Additionally, he got acclaim for his accomplishment as Konstantin Levin in Anna Karenina in 2012, Tim Lake in About Time in 2013, and Russell Allen Phillips in reality-based war show Unbroken in 2014.
Highlights and Achievements
- In the year 2007, he showed up in the stage creations of a Hugh Leonard adaptation of Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations; and restoration of David Mamet’s American Buffalo, which deserved him a Best Supporting Performing artist nomination at the Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards.
- Gleeson has composed and coordinated a few short movies, including What Will Survive of Us in 2009 and in 2010 Noreen; his sibling Brian was in both movies, and father was in the Noreen,
- Noted as one of 2011’s Meteorites or Shooting Stars at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Performed Bill Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Section 1 in 2010 and Section 2 in 2011; Brendan, his father was also in first part (section 1) as Alastor Moody.
- In the year 2011 at Irish Film and TV Awards, he won for Lead role, performing musician-activist Bob Geldof in the television biopic When Harvey Met Bob in 2010, just as the Rising Star Award; and in the year 2013 won for Supporting Actor in Anna Karenina in 2012.
- Nominated for Tony in 2006 as a featured role
You might also like : Bio of Leli Hernandez
Relationhsip of Domhnall Gleeson
Apart from his family relation, talking about his marriage life, he is still single. He has never been married, his name has been connected to that of a couple of ladies before, but no relationship has ever been affirmed. Domhnall likes to repel his private life from the media.
His name got connected to Juliette Bonas who is an Irish filmmaker. The gossipy tidbits began when the couple was seen hanging out nevertheless neither of them has considered it essential to come up with an affirmation or reply of the implied relationship.
Net Worth of Domhnall Gleeson
Domhnall Gleeson net worth is 5 million dollars according to the survey of 2018.
Movies of Domhnall Gleeson
- Studs in 2006
- When Harvey met Bob in 2010
- True grit in 2010
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Season 1 in 2010
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Season 2 in 2011
- Anna Karenina in 2012
- About time in 2013
- Unbroken in 2014
- Ex Machina in 2015
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015
Social Media Links of Domhnall Gleeson
We don’t have any facts or exact news about his social media because Gleeson doesn’t want to act robot in interviews.