Jared Leto is an American actor, singer, and musician, best known for his role as Jordan Catalano on the television series My So-Called Life. Recently, he is better known for his role in Suicide Squad. Born on December 26, 1971, in Bossier City, Louisiana, USA, Jared started his acting career in 1992 and has starred in more than 40 movies and tv shows.
Leto made his debut with minor roles in the television shows Camp Wilder (1992) and Almost Home (1993). He has been nominated for 98 awards, winning 43 awards. Read to find more about Him.
Interesting Facts about Jared Leto
- Thirty Seconds To Mars is his Rock Band, started by Jared and his brother Shannon.
- His Guitars are custom-made and self-designed.
- He spent one year in Haiti post-2010 earthquake.
- Jared is a very successful Tech Investor.
- He actually blinded himself for his intense performance in the movie Blade Runner 2049.
- He has appeared in People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People lists in both 1996 and 1997.
- He dated Scarlett Johansson.
|Birth Date||December 26, 1971|
|Place||Bossier City, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Age||50 years old (as of 2022)|
|Occupation||Actor, Singer, and Musician|
|School||Emerson Preparatory School|
Flint Hill School
School of Visual Arts
|College||University of the Arts|
|Previous Relationships||Cameron Diaz (2002 – 2003)|
|Height in Inches||5 feet 9 inches|
|Height in Meters||1.73 meters|
|Weight in KG||69 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||152 lbs|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Measurements||43-32-14 inches|
Jared Leto’s Best Movies
|2000||Requiem for a Dream|
|2021||Zack Snyder’s Justice League|
Jared Leto Wife
Is Jared Leto married? umm, noooo… He is unmarried and single.
Previously, he was engaged to Cameron Diaz (2002 – 2003). And has been in relationships with Valery Kaufman (2014), Scarlett Johansson (2004 – 2012), and Kristi McDaniel (1997 – 1999).
Jared Leto Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Jared in 2022 is $120 million.
|Source of Income||movies, music|
|Net Worth in 2022||$120 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$90 million|