Julia Roberts is an American actress, best known for her leading roles in films of several genres, from romantic comedies and dramas to thrillers and action films. She is one of Hollywood’s most bankable stars, who’s many movies have earned over $100 million at the worldwide box office, and six have ranked among the highest-grossing films of their respective years.
Julia Roberts was born on October 28, 1967, in Smyrna, Georgia, USA. As of 2022, she is 54 years old and married to Daniel Moder. She is undoubtedly one of the most popular celebrities of all time who has a whopping net worth of $220 million.
Roberts started her acting career in 1987 and has appeared in more than 70 movies and tv shows. Roberts was the world’s highest-paid actress throughout the majority of the 1990s as well as the first half of the 2000s. People magazine has named her the most beautiful woman in the world a record five times.
Interesting Facts about Julia Roberts
- Julia’s top-billing films have collectively brought in box office receipts of over $3.8 billion globally.
- Julia’s romantic comedy Pretty Woman grossed $464 million worldwide.
- she was paid $25 million for her role in Mona Lisa Smile (2003).
- she was the first actress to be paid $20 million for a film.
- Roberts won her first Academy Award for Best Actress in Erin Brockovich.
- Roberts has won more than 30 awards in her decades long career, including 1 Academy Awards, 1 British Academy Film Awards, and 3 Golden Globe Awards.
- she hated her stepdad.
- in a 2010 interview for Elle magazine Julia stated that she believes in and practices Hinduism. Roberts is a devotee of the guru Neem Karoli Baba (Maharaj-ji).
- she is also a philanthropist who has contributed to UNICEF as well as other charitable organizations.
|Birth Date||October 28, 1967|
|Place||Smyrna, Georgia, U.S.|
|Age||54 years old (as of 2022)|
|Ethnicity||English, German, Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, remote French|
|School||Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, Griffin Middle School|
|College||Campbell High School|
Georgia State University
|Previous Relationships||previously married to Lyle Lovett (1993 – 1995).|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches, 1.72 meters|
|Weight||57 Kg, 126 lbs|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Father||Walter Grady Roberts|
|Mother||Betty Lou Bredemus|
|Sister(s)||Lisa Roberts Gillan, Nancy Motes|
|Children||Henry Daniel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder, Hazel Moder|
Julia Roberts Best Movies
|Money Monster||Notting Hill||Stepmom|
|Eat Pray Love||My Best Friend’s Wedding||Ocean’s Thirteen|
|The Smurfs 3||Pretty Woman||Hook|
|Sleeping with the Enemy||Eat Pray Love||Mirror Mirror|
Julia Roberts Husband
Julia Roberts tied the knot with Daniel Moder on 14 July 2002. They met on the set of her film The Mexican in 2000. Together, they have 3 beautiful children: twins, a daughter and a son, born in November 2004, and another son born in June 2007.
Previously, she was married to Kiefer Sutherland. She was in relationships with Benjamin Bratt (1998 – 2001), Pat Mannochia (1996), Matthew Perry (1995 – 1996), Ethan Hawke (1995), Daniel Day-Lewis (1995), Jason Patric (1991 – 1992), James Foley (1991), Dylan McDermott (1988 – 1989) and Liam Neeson (1988 – 1990).
Julia Roberts Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Julia in 2022 is $220 million.
|Source of Income||movies and endorsements|
|Net Worth in 2022||$220 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$250 million|
Social Media Profile
|No Facebook Page|
|YouTube||No Official YouTube Channel|
|Website||No Official Website|