Kelsey Merritt is a Filipino-American model popular for being the first Filipino to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and for appearing in the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Kelsey Merritt was born on October 1, 1996, in Pampanga, Philippines. As of 2020, Kelsey is 23 years old and has a net worth of $500 thousand. Merritt is dating Conor Dwyer (USA Swimmer.)
Kelsey walked in the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2018 and appeared in an advertisement for Maybelline, and in the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
|Birth Date||1st October 1996|
|Place||Pampanga, Central Luzon, Philippines|
|Age||23 years old (as of 2020)|
|Education||Ateneo de Manila University|
|Spouse/Boyfriend||Conor Dwyer (USA Swimmer)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sister(s)||Kirsten Alexandra Merritt, Keagan Merritt|
- Merritt walked in the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2018.
- Kelsey did commercials with Maybelline, Palmolive, San Miguel Light, Kashieca, and more.
- Kelsey signed with Wilhelmina, a full-service modeling and talent agency in New York.
- In 2020, Merritt signed a contract with the Viva Artists Agency.
- Kelsey also worked for Vera Wang’s “White” bridal collection.
Kelsey Merritt Net Worth
The net worth of Kelsey is $500 thousand.
|Source of Income||Modeling|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
Merritt is currently dating Conor Dwyer, an Olympic gold medalist.